Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Hidden Gems to discover in TK Maxx

Every couple of weeks I always go to Tk Maxx to see what 'bargains'  I can discover, even though quite often the store is mostly a miss rather than a hit!

However sometimes you will be surprised at what you get there.....

The Kooples


I got these amazing shorts for £11 in the sale!


Look at them cute skulls ♡




Ciate

 I got this lovely nail set for £10.



My fave is definitely this pink though ♡
However, I must admit I dont like the Caviar beads, they get stuck on everything and can ruin clothes....so be very careful!


Warm Tobacco + Oak Candle (DW Home)


Okay, this may sound disgusting to some people but I actually love the smell of tobacco scented candles.

hopefully this will crackle as it burns ♡

This candle has a wooden wick, which reminds me of an English company called Woodwick who's candles crackle and snap while burning.....which is a lovely soothing sound on a cold winter's night.  


 And I actually found a Helmut Lang draped jersey cardigan a couple of weeks ago and a pair of Wolford tights.....!

What's been your greatest find in TK Maxx?

Love 
Kay
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment