Pages

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Agent Provocateur - Naughty but Playful Margot


Agent Provocateur is most definitely thee brand that I lust over when it comes to lingerie.  So when my alltime favourite 'Margot' was reduced to half price, I jumped at the chance to own this classic.

Their pieces can be very risque designed using only the most luxurious of fabrics and the quality of their products truly is outstanding.  I personally feel that they're miles ahead of any competitors in terms of their innovotive designs; constantly leaving me lusting over their new products!


Margot Bra

The bra features a padded demi cup with intricate stretch French lace.  The lace can be folded down to create 1/4 cup bra, letting you reveal as much or as little as you like. 


Margot Brief

The Margot brief is again designed in the most luxurious of French lace, featuring a wrap over style with a naughty open derriere.  I also received the suspender from my loving partner...which again features a similar designs, but sits at mid-waist level rather than hip level. 

Verdict

I have lusted over the Margot for two years.  It's sexy, mature and this is something you can easily wear under a dress on a night out to make you feel amazing, or even as a gift to just tease your partner!  I most definitely recommend the Margot set, as it's so beautiful and you cant help but feel empowered


What do you think of the Agent Provocateur Margot set?

No comments:

Post a Comment